Manager of Infrastructure
Full Time Job
Company Overview: ErosSTX (NYSE: ESGC) - Delivering star-driven premium content to audiences across platforms worldwide. Through our television, streaming, and digital content, and our film production and distribution, we bring billions of people together through the power of story.
Position Overview: The Manager of Infrastructure is responsible for the operations of our existing IT infrastructure as well as ensuring we support the Company's future IT needs relative to strategy and growth. This position specifically develops, leads and manages in a hands-on fashion technology infrastructure, network communications, user support and provides necessary project management of IT related system implementations.
This position reports to the Director of Infrastructure and is responsible for both Operational Excellence and Customer Service.
• Runs daily IT infrastructure operations to ensure high availability and proactive event and problem management
• Collaborate with business stakeholders to assist documenting needs, developing effective solutions and creating business cases.
• Stay abreast of the latest technologies and exploring new trends and how they can be applied to current and future business needs.
• Ensure technical problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Develop, monitor and report on departmental technology key performance indicators.
• Evaluate the effectiveness, efficiency, and costs of existing technology and systems, research new or alternative solutions, and make recommendations to senior management as appropriate.
• Manage a portfolio of technology projects in support of business goals; ensure delivery of projects within time and cost limitations.
• Incorporate best practices to improve existing methods and processes.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
• 10+ years of progressive IT or technology experience.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
• Excellent knowledge and demonstrated experience in most aspects of infrastructure, security, telephony, and cloud services.
• Significant, hands-on experience working with all facets of infrastructure, security, and cloud technologies including systems, networks, storage, databases, IaaS/PaaS services, firewalls, endpoint protection, vulnerability management, and SSO/MFA.
• Experience working with business partners to determine needs and develop appropriate technical solutions/responses to solve business problems.
• Expert at troubleshooting tactics with successful results.
• Ability to support multiple ongoing projects and responsibilities to meet business technology needs.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Direct experience with the following technologies: Windows Server administration, Active Directory, VMware, Palo Alto, M365 services, Azure IaaS/PaaS services, Okta, Veeam, DR solution architecture and operations, SAN and NAS.
• 5+ years of IT infrastructure experience in the Media and Entertainment industry.
• Experience with integrating acquisitions into existing corporate IT infrastructure and systems.
• Direct experience with the following technologies: Nutanix, Symantec DLP, Carbon Black, Qualys VMS, AWS IaaS/PaaS services.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online