Full Time Job
Company Overview: ErosSTX (NYSE: ESGC) - Delivering star-driven premium content to audiences across platforms worldwide. Through our television, streaming, and digital content, and our film production and distribution, we bring billions of people together through the power of story.
Position Overview: The Coordinator, STXalternative will work with other members of the STXalternative team on projects in development. They will report to the CCO, STX Digital/New Media Group and Alternative Content.
- Build a database of show concepts
- Responsible for assembling show and series bibles
- Conduct streamer and network trend research and maintain a general awareness of trends and competitive landscape
- Research information and create pitch decks for development ideas based off of digital and network trends
- Responsible for creating all creative visual decks
- Create and maintain internal development grids and reports
- Coordinate Development and Current Weekly Meetings
- Other administrative tasks, as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Systems experience
- InDesign, Photoshop & Adobe Acrobat (pitch decks)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of related administrative experience
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Respecting confidentiality and security protocols
- Strong sense of integrity, confidentiality, diplomacy, and professionalism required
- Ability to work with limited supervision and to adjust easily to changing priorities
- Excellent organization skills
- Detail oriented
- Reliable and timely
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online