Shared Services Specialist
Entravision CommunicationsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
This position works in a fast paced environment. The position requires an individual who has the ability to multi-task, is pro-active and willing to take ownership of responsibilities and accountability for outcomes. A high level of professionalism is a must as the position consists of interactions with Sales, Business Office, Engineering, at the Corporate and local levels. Responsibilities consist of programming, building and scheduling formats for television, maintain Inventory Codes at the corporate level for all stations. Responsible for working with Shared Services Manager on UAT Testing on Traffic system upgrades.
1. Contract approval.
2. Commercial copy entry.
3. Log editing and Finalization.
6. TV and radio programming.
7. Format building research and problem solving issues.
8. Working with Shared Services Manager on UAT Testing on Traffic system upgrades.
2. A Self-Starter.
4. Time Management and Ability to Meet Deadlines.
5. Ability to Learn Quickly.
6. Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
7. Strong Written and Verbal Communication.
8. Ability to Work Independently.
9. A Strong Sense of Responsibility.
10. Strong Problem-Solving Skills.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a Full Time position. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Reports directly to the VP of Traffic
Required Education and Experience
1. Proficiency in a Windows PC environment including MS Office (Word, Excel)
2. A minimum of two years previous experience required.
3. Knowledge of Wide Orbit traffic system is desired; however, all experience will be considered.
4. Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online