Senior Manager, Client Services
Entravision CommunicationsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Entravision Digital is looking for a Senior Manager, Client Services to lead the client services and sales planning team in support of Entravision's Digital Agency Services business. This role is a player-coach role that may manage a small list of accounts in addition to developing his/her team to ensure Entravision's clients receive excellent service and manage clients' digital campaigns to maximize clients' marketing KPIs.
· Manage a team of account managers and sales planners
· Take an active role in key client meetings (e.g. campaign kick-off calls, campaign recap meetings, quarterly business reviews) and act as a trusted Entravision Digital subject matter expert in high-profile client pitches and meetings.
· Coach and develop a highly effective client services team that delivers quality service maximizing clients' marketing outcomes leading to improved retention and upsell rates.
· Contribute to process and other operational improvements that elevate our offerings and improve our sales planning and account management operations
· Partner with digital sales managers, account executives and your team to deliver strategy, insights, and measurement aligned with clients' business goals
· Work with team to develop dashboards to track campaign KPIs including, pacing, eCPC, eCPM, CPL and CPA
· Team with internal functional partners including creative services and ad ops to ensure all client assets and campaigns are completed on time and correctly
· Own high-level, strategic client deliverables including campaign recap decks and leverage strong knowledge of the overall digital media landscape to transform data into insights
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Reports directly to EVP of US Digital
Required Education & Experience
· Bachelors or equivalent with an emphasis in marketing, business or quantitative major preferred
· 5+ years account management experience
· 3+ years of digital media experience
· 2+ years prior experience managing and growing teams with varied experience levels
· Experience planning and/or buying digital media, for some of the following: Paid Search, Facebook Ads, YouTube Ads and/or Programmatic Media
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated critical thinking ability
· Comfortable in an unstructured environment
· Takes initiative to establish new processes when its necessary
· Solution-oriented. Bias for Action.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online