Senior Manager, Client Services
Entravision CommunicationsLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Senior Manager, Client Services jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Manager, Client Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager, Client Services? Entravision Digital is looking for a Senior Manager, Client Services to lead the client services and sales planning team in support of Entravision's Digital Agency Services business. This role is a player-coach role that may manage a small list of accounts in addition to developing his/her team to ensure Entravision's clients receive excellent service and manage clients' digital campaigns to maximize clients' marketing KPIs.
· Manage a team of account managers and sales planners
· Take an active role in key client meetings (e.g. campaign kick-off calls, campaign recap meetings, quarterly business reviews) and act as a trusted Entravision Digital subject matter expert in high-profile client pitches and meetings.
· Coach and develop a highly effective client services team that delivers quality service maximizing clients' marketing outcomes leading to improved retention and upsell rates.
· Contribute to process and other operational improvements that elevate our offerings and improve our sales planning and account management operations
· Partner with digital sales managers, account executives and your team to deliver strategy, insights, and measurement aligned with clients' business goals
· Work with team to develop dashboards to track campaign KPIs including, pacing, eCPC, eCPM, CPL and CPA
· Team with internal functional partners including creative services and ad ops to ensure all client assets and campaigns are completed on time and correctly
· Own high-level, strategic client deliverables including campaign recap decks and leverage strong knowledge of the overall digital media landscape to transform data into insights
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Reports directly to EVP of US Digital
Required Education & Experience
· Bachelors or equivalent with an emphasis in marketing, business or quantitative major preferred
· 5+ years account management experience
· 3+ years of digital media experience
· 2+ years prior experience managing and growing teams with varied experience levels
· Experience planning and/or buying digital media, for some of the following: Paid Search, Facebook Ads, YouTube Ads and/or Programmatic Media
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated critical thinking ability
· Comfortable in an unstructured environment
· Takes initiative to establish new processes when its necessary
· Solution-oriented. Bias for Action.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.