Entravision CommunicationsDenver, CO
Full Time Job
Date Posted: 5/6/19
Location/Market (City, State): Denver, Colorado
Media (Station Call Letters and Channel): KXPK-FM / KJMN-FM / KPVW-FM / KMXA-AM
Company Division: Radio
Job Type (i.e. Part-Time, Full-Time): Full Time
Job Title: Radio Broadcast Engineer
Entravision Radio Denver has an immediate need for a full time Radio Broadcast Engineer to maintain AM & FM broadcast transmitter and studio equipment for our 4 station cluster.
• Responsible for installation, maintenance, repairs and legal operation of AM (1) & FM (3) transmitters, broadcast studio consoles and automation equipment necessary for the station(s) to function.
• Emergency response to off air conditions at above facilities.
• Implements and maintains FCC operational requirements, keeping abreast of FCC and other applicable state, county and local laws that relate to operational compliance.
• Manages equipment and repairs including troubleshooting, diagnostics and knowledge and use of the tools necessary to repair AM & FM broadcast transmitters and studio equipment.
• Preparation and timely delivery of required status information and reports to General Manager & Station Manager.
• Qualified candidates should have experience with Harris transmitters, Wheatstone TDM studio console systems, and ENCO automation system and high powered AM directional station operations is a big plus.
• Must possess a degree in Radio Engineering with equivalent work experience based on the responsibilities outlined above and/or FCC license and SBE certification with a minimum of 3 years experience in the maintenance and repair of AM & FM broadcast transmitter and studio equipment.
• Elementary IT skills.
• Must be a ''self-starter'' able to work independently and fulfill responsibilities without constant supervision.
• Practical knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC and basic construction techniques helpful.
• Must have a valid driver's license and maintain solid driving record
• Must be able to travel, bend, lift and carry up to a maximum of 70 pounds, climb on step-stools, ladders and other necessary equipment.
Closing date: 6/30/19
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Job Code: KM050819
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online