News Anchor / Producer - (Spanish)
Entravision CommunicationsDenver, CO
Full Time Job
Date Posted: 7/20/20
Location/Market (City, State): Denver, CO
Media (Station Call Letters and Channel): KCEC
Company Division: TV
Job Type (i.e. Part-Time, Full-Time): FullTime (1 Position Available)
Job Title: News Anchor / Producer
KCEC Univision Colorado is looking for a bilingual experienced Anchor / Producer for one of our award winning newscasts.
The candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day production of our newscasts, as well as working closely with the Executive Producer, News Director and Assignment Desk on the newscast and its content. In this position you will determine the content and flow of newscasts and also be an On-air talent.
The ideal candidate will have solid news judgment, be a compelling and accurate writer in Spanish, and be able to multitask and manage their time in order to put together an exciting and informative newscast in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
Candidates will be responsible for the development of on-going sweeps style stories Cultivate sources within the market to generate breaking stories.
• BA in Journalism, Communication or related studies.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the field.
• Must be willing to work and live in the Denver Metro area.
• Must be fluent in Spanish (speak, read & write).
• Must be willing to submit a background investigation.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Punctuality and Dependability are essential.
• Knowledge of iNews, Adobe Premier and Chyron a plus
• Please include links to ON-AIR demo.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Job Code: KC072020
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online