National Sales Coordinator
Entravision CommunicationsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Responsible for handling both national radio as well as some local radio business. Performs daily responsibilities including entering contracts, sending pre-emption notices, preparing make-good offers based on ratings and preparing post analysis. The position reports directly to the National Sales Manager and the General Sales Manager.
1. Enters contracts.
2. Sends pre-emption notices.
3. Prepares make-good offers based on rating and prepares post analysis.
1. Technical Capability.
2. Strategic Thinking.
3. Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills.
4. Organizational Skills.
5. Attention to Detail.
6. Ability to Maintain Strict Confidentiality.
7. Multitasking and Prioritizing in a Dynamic Work Environment.
Reports directly to VP Local & National Media
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a Full Time position, Monday through Friday. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Required Education and Experience
1. Minimum of 2 years broadcast sales experience with understanding of promotions, consumer research and ratings.
2. A complete and full knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
3. Full knowledge of Wide Orbit Media Sales & Traffic system.
4. Working knowledge of qualitative and quantitative data including Nielsen TV & Audio and Scarborough.
5. Strong telephone skills.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Experience putting together a client presentation or event recap.
2. Spanish speaking proficiency is preferred.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online