Integrated Marketing Solutions Consultant
Entravision CommunicationsLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Integrated Marketing Solutions Consultant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
· Develop and maintain relationships with advertisers and advertising agencies.
· Sell commercial airtime, event sponsorships, and marketing/NTR campaigns.
· Meet or exceed the revenue and OCF annual goals of the market.
· While using corporate tools and workflows, the position must provide world class product and service.
· PLAN & STRATEGY: The IMSC must develop a detailed plan to encourage the growth of new business and while also maintaining and growing existing business relationships. The IMSC presents the benefits of Spanish language advertising on one or more of our radio stations to local business owners and/or advertising agencies.
· REVENUE & CONTRIBUTION: To meet monthly and annual sales goals. To develop annual plans based on existing and new opportunities, bottom up account analysis, industry trends, competitive landscape and growth potential (updated on a Quarterly basis). This activity assumes that the position of IMSC must have a fully shared commitment to making the year's financial goals.
· CUSTOMER SERVICE AND QUALITY CONTROL: The IMSC is responsible for developing and maintaining a direct-to-client communication channel. This position assumes that a detailed plan to call, visit or contact customers to survey client needs, satisfaction and new product development initiatives. Uses interpersonal skills to selling commercial airtime, event sponsorships, and/or customized marketing campaigns designed to achieve the client's objectives.
· ADDITIONAL DUTIES: Additional job requirements may include research, promotions, development, copywriting, servicing, as well as some collection efforts.