Integrated Marketing Coordinator
Entravision CommunicationsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Integrated Marketing Coordinator will support the marketing team in a variety of projects that relate to sales communication, one-sheet and daily updates, internal-facing and external presentations, research, and miscellaneous project follow-up. Sales event planning and provide other event support.
• Assist team with day to day marketing updates and specialty projects, such as integrated campaign proposals and client experiences.
• Maintain sales materials and communication collateral items in the Sales Marketing Folder (ie. Station Guide List, News Updates, Programming Decks, Talent Endorsements, etc.)
• Assist with creating custom decks for high-profile national and local events, radio programs and personalities and special opportunities.
• Provide support with data collection and research intel.
• Provide support with revenue assessment, competitive profiling and new business opportunities.
• Create one-sheets upon request.
• Keep track of expenses processed by team and work closely with accounting for balancing.
• Keep track of team calendar and coordinate meetings.
• You are outgoing, curious, proactive, and have a positive attitude.
• You approach situations with a solutions-oriented mindset and are resourceful.
• You have a passion for our industry and demonstrate a ''can do'' attitude.
• Resourceful, reliable, and relentless.
• You are organized.
• Passion for work and pride in your team.
• Requires a strong degree of mutli-tasking.
• A sharp focus for details and design aesthetic.
• An innate sense of urgency to promptly respond to the team.
• Comfortable with fast turnaround time for projects.
• Open to constructive criticism.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a Full Time position. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Reports directly to VP Integr Sales Mkg- ES
Required Education And Experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• BA/BS with a communications-related major, trade program certification or relevant experience in industry
• Minimum 2 year experience in a professional advertising agency, media company or sales/marketing environment
• Expert in all Microsoft programs, including Excel and PowerPoint
• Skilled in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Video editing skills a plus but not required
• Knowledge of both Mac and PC platforms and the ability to work in and convert files on both platforms
• Familiar with syndicated research and media landscape
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) extremely valuable
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online