Content Marketing Coordinator
Entravision CommunicationsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Content Marketing Coordinator will support the Audio Content team in a variety of projects that relate to sales communication, one-sheet and daily updates, internal-facing and external presentations, research, affiliate management and Promotional event planning and support.
Who you are:
· You are outgoing, curious, proactive and has a positive attitude
· You have a passion for our industry and demonstrate a ''can do'' attitude
· Resourceful. Reliable. Relentless
· You are organized
· Passion for work and pride in team
This role requires a strong degree of multi-tasking, a sharp focus for details and an innate sense of urgency to promptly respond to the team. Comfortable with fast turnaround time for projects and open to constructive criticism.
· Assist Content team with day to day projects
· Create custom decks for content sales opportunities and relay radio programs and personalities information to marketing
· Provide support with data collection and research
· Keep track of Content calendar and coordinate meetings
· Manage affiliate communications
· Bilingual Spanish and English speaker, with a strong knowledge of grammar and composition rules in both languages
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and thrive with multi-tasking role
· Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written format
· Creative and conceptual presentation designer, exceptionally skilled at telling a story
· Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
· BA/BS with a communications-related major, trade program certification or relevant experience in industry
· Minimum 2 year experience in a professional advertising agency, media company or sales/marketing environment
· Expert in all Microsoft programs, including Excel and PowerPoint
· Skilled in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
· Knowledge of both Mac and PC platforms and the ability to work in and convert files on both platforms
Familiar with syndicated research and media landscape
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a Full Time position. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Reports directly to VP of Audio & Talent
Required Education and Experience
1. Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
2. Google Suite
Working Knowledge of ARC, ActOne, Counterpoint
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online