Entertainment TonightStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
Do you live, breathe, sleep, and eat pop culture? Are you your friends' go to when it comes to celeb gossip? Do you follow your faves on Instagram, and Twitter? Then you just might be the person to join an award winning entertainment news program looking for enthusiastic entry-level Production Assistants!
We need fast learners and quick thinkers-the kind of person who wants to learn it all and do it all. We are looking for team players who are eager to get their foot in the door and learn different key positions on our show. Within this position, you will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of the production, everything from editing and writing to assisting with field shoots.
• Assist producers/directors in with researching and locating material for video edits.
• Cross-train to cover in other areas of production
• Pulling, viewing and logging/transcribing video as needed
• Ensures that meals, beverages, and refreshments are available to the cast and crew as needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with hard deadlines
• Capable of handling various responsibilities and multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Good eye for detail-Can you spot the Kardashian in this crowd shot?
• Analytical skills-Does this footage look good? Does this star say anything meaningful?
• Understanding of web video, streaming video, social media platforms, etc.-Knowing what the stars post and staying up to date is
• Knowledgeable in pop culture: must pass a celebrity quiz
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree and/or internship in Communications, Television Production, or related field preferred.
• Must be physically able to carry production equipment.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds at a time.
Salary & Health benefits; $16.85 an hour (Minimum 40 hrs a week) Must be available to work evening shift hours to start. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online