Entertainment TonightStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
Do you live, breathe, sleep, and eat pop culture? Are you your friends' go to when it comes to celeb gossip? Do you follow your faves on Instagram, and Twitter? Then you just might be the person to join an award winning entertainment news program looking for enthusiastic entry-level Production Assistants!
We need fast learners and quick thinkers-the kind of person who wants to learn it all and do it all. We are looking for team players who are eager to get their foot in the door and learn different key positions on our show. Within this position, you will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of the production, everything from editing and writing to assisting with field shoots.
• Assist producers/directors in with researching and locating material for video edits.
• Cross-train to cover in other areas of production
• Pulling, viewing and logging/transcribing video as needed
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with hard deadlines
• Capable of handling various responsibilities and multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Good eye for detail-Can you spot the Kardashian in this crowd shot?
• Analytical skills-Does this footage look good? Does this star say anything meaningful?
• Experience is not necessary, but education and/or internship in television or related field preferred
• Understanding web video, streaming video, social media, etc.-Knowing what the stars post and staying up to date is important!
• Knowledgeable in pop culture
• Must pass a celebrity quiz
Health benefits; 16.85 an hour (Minimum 40 hrs a week) 3 pm-11:30 pm Sunday-Thursday shift to start
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online