Associate Producer, Digital Photo
Entertainment TonightLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Search for Associate Producer, Digital Photo jobs in Los Angeles-CA
New York or Los Angeles
ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT is a multi-platform entertainment news brand, with a cross-screen portfolio that includes the #1 entertainment newsmagazine on television with nearly 4 million viewers daily, the 24/7 streaming network ET Live, and a top entertainment news network online, delivering more than 150 million video views per month. ETonline.com averages 20 million monthly unique visitors in the U.S. per comScore, while ET's social audience reaches more than 70 million U.S. users monthly.
ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT is looking for an Associate Producer to support the ET
brand in our visual storytelling. The ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of
celebrity and pop culture, enjoys working in a fast paced environment, and is
detail-oriented. Must be able to work under tight deadlines and have an eye for picking
great images and video to elevate ET's online and social presence.
- Work independently to find the best visual elements that enhance the
storytelling for ET's online reporting. This includes deep dives into Instagram
and scrolling pages of Getty Images
- Work collaboratively with digital content leads and pitch content you feel would
work well on the site
- Be comfortable reaching out to social media users to secure proper permissions
to use images/videos
- Be able to create compelling imagery by creating splits, insets and composites
- Must have a discerning eye and be able to identify images/content that is brand
- Pitch new gallery ideas and update existing galleries with new photos and write
- Keep an organized list of content pulled for budget and clearance tracking
- Support the Supervising Producer, content acquisition in efforts to bring third
party content to the brand
- 2 years digital news experience. Experience in social media a plus
- Must be a proficient writer, able to take charge on tasks that involve basic
- Must have exceptional photo/video identifying skills, and work wonders in
- Must love pop culture & celebrity news. If you struggle to put a celebrity face
with a name this job isn't for you
- Ability to work weekends and be on call for breaking news coverage
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
This is a full time job based in either LA or New York. Currently this is a WFH position with
an expected return to ET's studio in the coming months.
This role reports to ET's Supervising Producer, content acquisition.
Please address resume & cover letter to ET's Supervising Producer Spencer Bergen.