Entertainment Project Manager
Entertainment Project ServicesLas Vegas, NV
Full Time Job
Entertainment Project Services (EPS), an equal opportunity employer, is a nationally recognized
entertainment design and project management company. EPS provides mechanical and show
integration design and detailing, project management, and fabrication services for theatrical, themed,
and architectural installations with a primary focus on custom automation projects for the
Entertainment Industry. EPS operates from its headquarters in Las Vegas Nevada and serves clients
around the globe.
The Entertainment Project Manager will report to the Senior Project Manager. We are seeking a dedicated,
organized, and efficient assistant project manager to join our team. In this role, you will work with the
Senior Project Manager to coordinate and accomplish all necessary project tasks and requirements.
Candidate must have a strong entertainment technical background, have an eye for detail, be highly
motivated, maintain a very positive teamwork and collaborative style, be ready to help synchronize all
the project elements and make them operate successfully in compliance with contracted project
specifications and requirements.
- Assist the Senior Project Manager in the execution of the management plan for assigned
- Be a contributor in the strategic planning phase of upcoming projects
- Help coordinate and manage project from inception to completion
- Facilitate communications between office and field staff
- Track and directly report project status updates to Senior Project Manager and stakeholders as required
- Help problem solve issues and suggest ways to improve the project
- Enter information into and manage the digital project databases
- Assist in ensuring compliance with necessary specifications
- Help create, manage, and maintain project budget, change order and payment schedules
- Coordinate and execute daily administrative tasks
- Schedule and confirm deliveries to field staff
- Help create and adhere to project timeline and calendar, ensure project adheres to set schedule
and is meeting goals of the client
- Consult with and gather information from technicians, engineers, contractors, etc.
- Maintain positive vendor and client relationships - As directed assist with organizing, filing, and maintaining all project documentation, distribution and process/version control
- Schedule meetings, phone calls, site visits as required, lead onsite Vendor meetings, create and
distribute minutes - Research and prepare analysis and reporting as required
- Support Sr. Project Manager and Director of Mechanical Design as required
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Production Management, Technical Direction or
commensurate professional large-scale show or attraction experience, plus three (3) years' experience
in the preparation, administration and monitoring of large scale entertainment technical design/build
projects. Experience with construction and/or design professional contracts preferred. Experience with
custom fabrication and rigging experience a plus.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Principles and procedures of professional entertainment project management
Principles and practices of professional design/engineering services
Principles and procedures of construction contract services
Principles and procedures of purchasing and contract administration
Operations, services and activities of contract compliance
Skill and Ability to:
Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meet challenging work goals
Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and
manage priorities, self-starter who works well independently
Must have basic PC experience in Windows environments, MS Office, working knowledge of
word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, Web-enabled applications, and database
OSHA Certifications a plus
Familiarity with AutoCAD or similar
Organized and detail-oriented, excels in a high-paced work environment
Effective communication skills both oral and written, skilled collaborator
Ability to multi-task effectively
Focused and supportive to management at all times
Adaptable and calm under pressure, expert problem solver
Travel and Conditions: This position will be primarily located on location on an active outdoor
construction and installation site. The willingness and ability to withstand exposure, weather extremes,
climb ladders, work around a body of water, and access tight quarters or high locations is necessary.
Additional travel may be required for meetings or for onsite coordination during design and fabrication
at various locations throughout the US and potentially overseas.
Commensurate with experience
Job Code: Project Management Department
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online