Staff Product Sales Specialist
Entertainment PartnersBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Are you looking for the next opportunity to revolutionize an industry? If so....
We are looking for a Staff Product Sales Specialist who will be primarily responsible for serving as one of the business contacts and advocates for the client and communicating client needs and goals to senior team members while ensuring quality, successful adoption of the software and client overall satisfaction. Become an advocate for Scenechronize SmartHub by learning the functionality and benefits of the products and contributing to the successful adoption of the software by clients.
• Create set-ups of the Scenchronize SmartHub and Production Office Automation (POA) systems customized to individual client needs.
• Visit client locations to provide in-depth demos that ensure set-ups are functionally accurate, ongoing usage of the product is correct, encourage increased usage across client divisions, and provide answers to general product questions.
• Learn and understand the Scenechronize SmartHub and POA systems, their capabilities and service, and effectively communicate all offerings to clients.
• Work in conjunction with the Product Technology teams to report client enhancement requests, debug client issues, and prioritize product development.
• Share responsibility of incoming client communications, troubleshoot client challenges, and brainstorm with other team members on solutions to client issues in a timely manner.
• Participate in team meetings to discuss successes/failures of projects and offer suggestions for improvements.
• Utilize Salesforce as a CRM tool and run accurate and timely reports out of the system.
• Create and manage various databases for periodic client-facing communications.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
• Two or more years working in the production industry or equivalent experience.
• Experience in technology, sales, and/or marketing preferred.
• Experience or familiarity with Scenechronize SmartHub and/or POA preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree in General Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent line of study is preferred.
• Must have experience using MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and a CRM such as Salesforce.
• Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and communication skills.
At Entertainment Partners we help to power Oscar-winning films, Emmy-winning shows, and Clio-winning commercials. Feel the satisfaction of doing work that directly impacts the most exciting industry in the world while fostering a work environment with the nimbleness of a start-up but the stability of a blue chip. EP is poised to redefine and evolve the back-office processes of the entertainment community with security at the core of what we do.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online