Entertainment PartnersBurbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Search for Residuals Manager jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Residuals Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Residuals Manager? KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide strong leadership, direction, and motivation to the team to achieve the highest levels of product accuracy and timeliness, client service, reliability, and integrity.
· Responsible for managing, training, mentoring, developing, evaluating and assessing direct reports.
· Oversee all aspects of the team's residual show set ups, residual payment processing, and client satisfaction.
· Regulate the team's workload; including establishing SMART goals, objectives, conducting forecasting, and process optimization.
· Champion departmental and company-wide initiatives and residuals CPE.
· Monitor budget and modified P&L.
· Assist in the interpretation and application of Guild agreements.
· Perform other duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
· Bachelor's Degree or industry/job experience equivalent; MBA is a plus.
· 5 + years experience managing staff size of up to 8-12.
· 4 + years residuals, participations, or audits experience or 8 + years experience in an analytical or technical environment.
· 3 + years experience in a growth oriented environment with a focus on process optimization.
· Understanding of P&L and/or budgeting fundamentals.
· Experience in, or directly supporting, a client facing role.
· Entertainment industry familiarity; residuals experience is a plus.
· Advanced Excel; VBA preferred.