Entertainment PartnersBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
· Provide strong leadership, direction, and motivation to the team to achieve the highest levels of product accuracy and timeliness, client service, reliability, and integrity.
· Responsible for managing, training, mentoring, developing, evaluating and assessing direct reports.
· Oversee all aspects of the team's residual show set ups, residual payment processing, and client satisfaction.
· Regulate the team's workload; including establishing SMART goals, objectives, conducting forecasting, and process optimization.
· Champion departmental and company-wide initiatives and residuals CPE.
· Monitor budget and modified P&L.
· Assist in the interpretation and application of Guild agreements.
· Perform other duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
· Bachelor's Degree or industry/job experience equivalent; MBA is a plus.
· 5 + years experience managing staff size of up to 8-12.
· 4 + years residuals, participations, or audits experience or 8 + years experience in an analytical or technical environment.
· 3 + years experience in a growth oriented environment with a focus on process optimization.
· Understanding of P&L and/or budgeting fundamentals.
· Experience in, or directly supporting, a client facing role.
· Entertainment industry familiarity; residuals experience is a plus.
· Advanced Excel; VBA preferred.
At Entertainment Partners we help to power Oscar-winning films, Emmy-winning shows, and Clio-winning commercials. Feel the satisfaction of doing work that directly impacts the most exciting industry in the world while fostering a work environment with the nimbleness of a start-up but the stability of a blue chip. EP is poised to redefine and evolve the back-office processes of the entertainment community with security at the core of what we do.
Are you looking for the next opportunity to revolutionize an industry? If so....
We are looking for a Residuals Manager who will work with the EVP of Residuals Services, the Director of Residuals, and other Residuals Managers to develop, implement, and actively participate in strategy designed to drive their team and the COE's growth and achieve exceptional client satisfaction. The Residuals Manager will be directly responsible for the management and supervision of all residual operations for their team; including ensuring unrivaled accuracy and timeliness of residual show set ups and payments in various distribution markets.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online