Client Insight and Analytics Analyst
Entertainment PartnersBurbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Client Insight and Analytics Analyst jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Client Insight and Analytics Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Client Insight and Analytics Analyst? At Entertainment Partners we help to power Oscar-winning films, Emmy-winning shows, and Clio-winning commercials. Feel the satisfaction of doing work that directly impacts the most exciting industry in the world while fostering a work environment with the nimbleness of a start-up but the stability of a blue chip. We are poised to redefine and evolve the back-office processes of the entertainment community with security at the core of what we do.
Are you looking for the next opportunity to revolutionize an industry? If so....
We are looking for an EP Client Insight and Analytics Analyst. This is an exciting new role that leverages EP's unique industry position to provide both strategic actionable insights and complex compliance related reporting to our clients directly, as well as to our client facing teams to help them better serve the clients. You will develop a deep understanding of our Studio and Production client's strategy, goals and operations working directly with the clients in concert with the various EP teams. You will then leverage the industry leading Connect EP portal and underlying EP Analytics Enterprise Data Platform to develop solution specific insights that will help our clients better execute their strategies and goals, and at the same time ensure EP increases market share and overall client success. The role will primarily collaborate closely with Account Management and Sales, but will also involve collaboration many other functions such as legal and technology.
If you are ambitious, detailed oriented and an effective collaborator who thrives on driving impact and enabling others, then this role is for you. A successful candidate will be a highly motivated person who can solve complex business problems and present insights in a compelling and impactful way.
• You will have a passion and curiosity for our clients business and their data, and will through understanding their real strategic and operational production needs, be able to diagnose their data from multiple data sources in the platform (Payroll, Accounting, Budgeting, Asset Management, Document Management and any other meta-data elements) and ultimately offer compelling and impactful insights and that will help the client achieve their goals (eg. Cost management, Diversity & Inclusion, time to value).
• Bring deep hands-on expertise on aspects of analytical & statistical methods, including aspects of data engineering and data sciences, required to create insights for the Clients based on the EP Analytics Platform.
• Deeply understand each EP Analytics Solution from a business, legal and technical perspective, and its application in the client's context. You will be able to use sophisticated BI and other advanced analytics tools to bring value to the client.
• You will be able to create ad hoc data visualizations instantaneously in front of clients and senior EP leaders, of existing and potentially new data sources, depending on agreed client requirements.
• Contribute to aspects of the strategic account management process, collaborating with Account Management, Marketing, subject matter experts (legal, labor relations, payroll, tax, technology) as well Solution Consulting and other management resources as needed.
• Track all client interactions and correspondence in Salesforce (i.e. meetings, calls, requests, actions) and continually keep the Book of Business updated as well as any other Salesforce tools. Provide reporting such as call logs and other client reports.
• Participate in regularly scheduled account team meetings designed to review the ''state of the client'' and align strategic plans as well as operational goals.
• Support management with various team and department projects
• Maintain market expertise and act as client advocate within EP and contribute to the improvement of EP's ability to retain existing business, while achieving assigned growth opportunities to expand EP's Book of Business (increase revenue, adoption of additional products and services, improved NPS and CSAT etc).
• Additional duties as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
• Bachelor's & Masters Degree preferred
• Minimum 3-5+ years client service preferred
• Entertainment industry or Payroll experience preferred.
• 3-5+ hands on years in data analysis, data science, or Machine Learning, as well as BI/Analytics solutions (preferably Qlik)
• Creative client focused problem-solving skills with high degree of diplomacy
• High degree of learning agility and action orientation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with client facing acumen
• Ability to collaborate and work with team and other departments effectively
• Ability to defuse escalated client situations
• Ability to influence multiple audiences
• Analytical, decision making, critical thinking
• Ability to multi-task as well as handle multiple client issues at a time
• Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients
• Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc.)
• In-depth knowledge of the Entertainment industry including but not limited to Entertainment Unions, risk and compliance
• High aptitude, curiosity, and judgment