Entertainment LabNew York, NY
Full Time Job
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT POSITION AT ENTERTAINMENT LAB | NEW YORK BRANCH
Entertainment Lab, a Talent & Literary Management company with locations in Los Angeles and New York, is searching for a new Executive Assistant at the New York location: 1441 Broadway, 6th Floor #6096 New York, NY 10018 (all work is REMOTE until most Covid19 restrictions are lifted).
- Pay: $17/hour to start, with increases the longer you stay with the company (every workday, there is at least one hour of paid overtime, plus bonuses throughout the year if Covid19 does not affect our operations further).
- Hours: 9:00am - 7pm, Monday to Friday and one hour at any time on Sundays to catch up on weekend appointments/scheduling.
- Career path - We are specifically looking for an applicant who plans on staying long-term in the talent management field because we will invest a lot of our time on training and education of the new Executive Assistant to make sure they move up from Executive Assistant to Jr. Manager/Manager position within 1-3 years.
- Paid Parking (but currently all work is Remote)
- TALENT AGENCY or TALENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY experience is a must
- EXPERIENCE IN TALENT SUBMISSIONS ON BREAKDOWN EXPRESS, CASTING NETWORKS AND CASTING FRONTIER is a must (please do not apply if you do not possess this skill)
- Computer skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Applicant must reside in the New York area (even though it is 100% remote work at this time)
Duties (all typical entertainment office Administrative Assistant duties):
- Assisting Talent Managers
- Talent submissions
- Coordinating talents' schedules and appointments
- Updating talent information on various platforms
- Checking TV and commercial conflicts
- Being a liaison between our talent, casting directors, producers, talent agents, directors, publicists, etc.
- Other similar tasks
$17 per hour
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online