Part Time Job
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Scheduling guests and live interviews.
• Researching broadcast topics.
• Protecting the station's FCC license.
• Scheduling talent appearances.
• Contributing to social networking and website updates.
• Operating broadcast board.
• Compiling ''best ofs'' and other edited material as necessary.
• Other duties as required by management.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum of 1 year board operator/production experience. Must be computer literate; requires creative approach and ability to prioritize. Knowledge of the station format & audience essential; 4 year degree preferred.