EntercomNew York, NY
Part Time Job
Traffic Reporter (Part Time)
Entercom is building an in-house traffic content team. Duties include:
• Voicing Traffic reports on Entercom stations to air on broadcast and digital platforms.
• Gathering, writing, recording, editing and delivering traffic reports as outlined by Entercom
• Providing live reads of traffic sponsors within designated reports by the company including logging commercials and discrepancies
• Making station appearances as required.
• Other duties as required by management.
• Minimum 2 year traffic or news reporting for broadcast media.
• Must be computer literate, have excellent writing and presentation skills.
• Must be helpful in traffic gathering operation.
• Knowledge of the broadcast area geography and transportation systems is essential
• 4 year degree preferred.