Part Time Job
Sports Radio 103.7 WEEI is looking to hire new part time Street Team members to help execute promotions and events for the station. If you are looking for a fun and educational way to gain experience and build your resume with one of the top sports radio networks in the country, then WEEI is for you. The ideal candidate would be outgoing, punctual, knowledgeable about sports, and enjoys working with a team in a fast paced, fun, and lively environment. The position has a flexible schedule and includes, but is not limited to the following:
• Set up, execute, and breakdown station events.
• Assist with live remote broadcasts.
• Interact with current and potential listeners.
• Assist and execute station contests.
• Help plan and run charity events.
• Work directly with clients to execute and exceed their promotional wants and needs.
• Travel to venues across RI, MA, and CT to execute promotions for clients.
Must have a valid driver's license and be 18 years of age or older.
Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
Job pays minimum wage
Administrative Support Workers