Part Time Job
Street Team (Entercom DC)
Entercom Washington DC is seeking energetic, self-motivated, individuals to execute promotional events, broadcasts, and concerts while representing all four of our radio stations (WJFK 106.7, WLZL 107.9, WIAD 94.7, WPGC 95.5). This is a part-time position with varying hours based on the needs of the department.
This is a great place to get started in entertainment, media, media relations, marketing, promotional events, client event series, and more!
We are looking for team members who are positive, energetic, reliable, responsible, mature, and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, all while smiling and having contagious fun. Applicants must have a flexible work schedule (availability during weeknights and weekends are preferred). Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: interacting with listeners, sound and equipment setup, creating hype on-site, and providing a memorable experience with listeners while in public.
We are also looking for team members who have strong clerical skills, an eye for design, and the ability to handle the fast pace of the office, while also supporting the team at events.
This is an excellent opportunity to start in a career or marketing, promotions, or public relations. It's also a great bridge to network with clients for future job opportunities.
- Must possess an outgoing and positive attitude
- Must be reliable
- Must have a flexible schedule (able to work with school schedule based on needs of dept)
- Must be comfortable in crowds and public speaking
- Must be personable and willing to engage with listeners at promotions
- Must be a great team player and have solid problem-solving abilities
- Must have the ability to lift 50lbs
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus, for our El Zol audience
- Good conversation skills
- Willing to work with late notice
- Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Photography background
- Social Media experience
- Creative Thinker
Administrative Support Workers