Street Team Social Media Representative
Part Time Job
Entercom Washington DC is seeking energetic, self-motivated, individuals to support our social media efforts at events, broadcasts, concerts, and client parties. This specialist will be part of the Street Team, with a focus on social media engagement for our four radio stations (WJFK 106.7, WLZL 107.9, WIAD 94.7, WPGC 95.5). This is a part-time position with varying hours based on the needs of the department.
The Social Media Representative will generate brand value by cultivating fan interaction and engagement around the organization while executing social media content for all of our brands. This role requires professional level grammar and creative writing skills, along with some ingenuity, a strong knowledge of each brand, an understanding of the evolving social media landscape, and awareness of emerging platforms in technology.
This is a great place to get started if you are seeking firsthand experience in the fields of Public Relations, Social Media, Entertainment, and more.
We are looking for a few specialists who are positive, energetic, reliable, responsible, mature, and capable of multitasking in a fast-paced environment, all while smiling and having contagious fun. Applicants must have a flexible work schedule (availability during most weeknights and weekends are required but willing to work around college schedules based on the needs of the company).
This is an excellent opportunity to start in a career of social media, public relations, marketing, or promotions. It's also a great bridge to network with clients for future job opportunities.
- Must possess an outgoing and positive attitude
- Must be reliable and have consistent communication skills
- Must have working knowledge of the social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat.
- Up to date knowledge of social media trends and best practices
- Must be able to show examples of social media posts / interactions that engage with audiences and drive people to answer a call to action.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule. We are able to work around college classes based on the needs of the company.
- Must be comfortable in crowds.
- Must be personable and willing to engage with listeners at promotions.
- Must be a great team player and have solid problem-solving abilities.
- Must have the ability to lift 50lbs.
Administrative Support Workers