Street Team - Mega 101
Part Time Job
Mega 101 is looking for outgoing, hardworking and creative individuals to join our event staff. Responsibilities include working on location at radio station events, live broadcasts, concerts and client events interacting with listeners and some clerical duties possible.
- Two years of customer service experience.
- Promotions and events experience is strongly encouraged.
- Assist the Live Events and Experiences department with the execution of Mega 101 events.
- Must have knowledge of Spanish music Reggaeton, Rock, Pop, etc.
- Knowledge in social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat strongly encouraged.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for Spanish artists and the Spanish radio industry.
- Team-first mentality, takes initiative, and has excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Ideal candidate is expected to bring a positive attitude and may be required to assist in the operations of the station.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is strongly encouraged
- Must be able to work days/evenings/nights/weekends/holidays.
It is the continuing policy of Entercom Communications Corp. to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Administrative Support Workers