Street Team - KSFM 102.5
This was removed by the employer on 2/26/2020 2:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Street Team Category
Search for Street Team - KSFM 102.5 jobs in Sacramento-CA
Search all Street Team - KSFM 102.5 postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Street Team - KSFM 102.5? Street Team – KSFM (102.5)
Entercom Sacramento is looking for part-time Street Teamers. As a KSFM 102.5 Street Team member, you'll be responsible for representing KSFM in front of the public at on-site promotions and broadcasts. Street Teamers are expected to be reliable, responsible, and hard working. KSFM Street Teamers should be aware of what we're playing on-air, and what's going on in the music industry at a local and global scale. Additionally, you should have an outgoing personality and be able to maintain a flexible schedule. If you are excited to talk to people about music and are passionate about KSFM 102.5, we'd love to have you on our team. This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door. If you meet the above requirements, please give us a resume and cover letter today. Video editing & photography skills highly desired.
Strong knowledge of current popular music and a flexible and open schedule.
The promotions tech is responsible for the following duties including but not limited to:
• Driving promotions vehicles to and from events.
• Conduct on-site promotions and handle clients and listeners on-site.
• Set up and break down and transport promotional event equipment as required.
• Set up and run audio and other types of equipment during an event.
• Hang banners and other staging elements at events.
• Record events (ex. photos, videos, and audio) for purposes such as social media platforms and recap of the event.
• Responsible for fulfilling winner release forms and other waivers when needed for an event.
• In charge of maintaining promotions prize closets in a clean and neat manner;
• check email and Promosuite daily; attend mandatory meetings on time; be able to work weekends, holidays, and blackout dates (specified by promotions director/manager).
• May need to work with little notice.
Administrative Support Workers This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.