Sports On-Air Talent
Part Time Job
Sports On-Air Talent (Part-Time)
Entercom Washington, DC is looking for part-time on-air sports talent.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• - Host sports talk shows
• Write and perform sports news updates
• Communicate with hosts and producer before and after the show
• Create revenue-generating elements that can be leveraged by the sales team
• Post daily social media content on behalf of the station
• Execute programming on-air and digital strategy at a high level
• Minimum 1 year on-air experience - preferred
• In-depth knowledge of the Washington, DC area sports landscape
• Strong understanding of social media
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.