PT Promotion Assistant
EntercomSan Francisco, CA
Part Time Job
PT Promotion Asst. (ALT 105.3)
Are you outgoing? Social? Can you make conversation with complete strangers? If so, we want to talk to you!
ALT 105.3 is seeking creative, adventurous and reliable music-loving individuals to join our part-time promotions team. Get your foot in the door within the radio and music industry while working with a team in a fun-filled environment!
As part of the Action Team, you will work to gain exposure for ALT 105.3 at station-produced and/or sponsored events, concerts, sporting and cultural events along with other on-site opportunities relevant to the station's marketing and sales efforts.
include, but are not limited to:
• Set up, execution, and breakdown of station appearances
• Driving station vehicles to/from promotional activities
• Interacting with clients at sales appearances
• Upholding appropriate station image and branding at all events
• Interact with event attendees and the public at promotional events
• Host events and play games on microphone in front of a crowd
• Communicating with Promotions Department before and after events
The ideal candidate is energetic, hardworking and capable of multi-tasking in a lively and fast-paced environment. Knowledge of ALT 105.3 music, the Bay Area, and the ALT 105.3 lifestyle is a MUST. Must be able to commit to at least 20 hours per week, including weekends.
• Be personable, enthusiastic, and upbeat
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Requires ability to comprehend and write reports/recap summaries of remotes and van hits
• Requires a valid California Driver's License and safe driving record
• Requires good verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• College enrollment/classwork preferred
It is the continuing policy of Entercom Communications Corp. to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Administrative Support Workers