Part Time Job
Entercom Greenville is currently accepting resumes for the open position of Promotions Representative (Part-Time). The ideal individual will assist the Promotions department in effectively and efficiently executing events with a large visible street presence, as well as executing promotional elements and initiatives on-air and online. This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door. If you meet the below requirements, please send us your resume.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Includes but not limited to):
• Handle/Assist with the execution of station events, jock appearances, and station operations.
• Go out on station and client events to promote the station by giving away station ''swag'' and manning station tents at events.
• Required to pack and unpack vehicles, set-up and tear-down equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Place station banners, tent, table and station vehicle in a prominent spot.
• Reflect the station in appearance and conduct. Be on-site host, welcome crowd, coordinate on-site prize giveaways and handling prizing.
• Represent Entercom Greenville to the public and clients in a manner that supports the brand.
• Handle on-site issues that may arise with a professional manner and know when to call station personnel if need be.
• Be able to work and meet the needs of our clients and sponsors in a proficient way when on-site.
• Take all photos at events. Download photos, write captions for station website and social media pages informing our listeners of every station event/appearance.
• Driving of Entercom Greenville station vehicles and responsible for the upkeep of all five station vehicles (car wash, full tank, etc.)
• Handle all on-site contest fulfillments for the station including interaction with listeners.
• Must be 18 years or older and able to work on a flexible schedule, which may include nights and weekends (max 29 hours per week).
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must be energetic, dependable, a problem-solver, detail-oriented, have a willingness to learn and grow, a people person and a team player.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Interest in radio promotion is a plus.
Administrative Support Workers