Part Time Job
Entercom Denver – ALICE, THE MOUNTAIN, KS107.5, COMEDY, & CRUSIN' – is hiring for promotions and marketing part-time staff positions! Are you a motivated individual looking to get your foot in the door and be a part of four of the biggest and most active radio stations in Denver? Are you looking to extend your education and experience in radio broadcasting? Do you love being a part of something big and seeing the success from your hard work? If you answered yes to these questions, you would make a great member of our promotions and marketing team.
The Perks – You will get the chance to attend station events, concerts, movie premieres, sporting events and more. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to interact and network with some of Denver's biggest on-air talents, department heads and more.
The Work – You will interact with thousands of listeners of Entercom Denver's stations through on-the-street promotions for clients and the stations and executing marketing campaigns.
The responsibilities of a part-time Promotions Associate include but are not limited to:
• Assist the Promotions Directors and Coordinators in planning, developing and execution of station and client promotions.
• Acting as station representative on-site at events – this includes event organizers and station listeners.
• Driving station vehicles
• Execute the requirements of on-site promotions for all stations including station and sales events with a strong street level presence, activities and giveaways.
• Coordination and engineering of live/remote broadcasts.
• Maintain the appearance and working order for remote vehicles, broadcast and remote equipment. Recommend and schedule repairs as needed.
• Maintain and operate promotional equipment (tent, PA, broadcast equipment) and communicate with engineering any issues or needs.
• Office tasks such as organizing, database entry, photo uploading, etc.
The position requires approximately 10 hours in the field each week. It is hard work but very rewarding.
Ability to lift 50 pounds is required.
If you are excited to be a part of the big picture, learn and to have fun, apply now.
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must be 21 years of age with valid drivers licence to drive station vehicles.
Administrative Support Workers