Part Time Job
103.7 KISS-FM, 99.1 WMYX the Mix, and Sportsradio 105.7 The Fan are currently recruiting for part-time Promotion Assistants. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Act as a Public Relations representative for the 3 stations in the community, at concerts, movie premieres, retail appearances, charity events, city festivals, parades, sporting events, live broadcasts, and more
• Act as Customer Service representative for clients and listeners at events
• Effectively oversee, coordinate and perform necessary service for the proper execution of all on-premise sales/station events
• Manage and train unpaid interns
Education and/or Experience:
• Minimum one year certificate from college or technical school; three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Other
• Must be at least 21 years of age and possess a valid WI driver's license and state mandated auto insurance. Must have a clean driving record. Must have access to e-mail on a daily basis.
Other Skills and Abilities:
• New members to our team will be highly energetic, passionate, computer literate, detail oriented, organized, possess excellent public relations/people skills. They will have the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure and must be willing to work long, varied hours (mostly nights and weekends).
Administrative Support Workers