This was removed by the employer on 2/18/2020 1:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Promotions Assistant jobs in Riverside-CA
Search all Promotions Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Promotions Assistant? ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES Include The Following:
• Working on location at station events
• Interacting with listeners
• Handling all listener inquiries in a friendly, professional manner
• Must be available to work evening and weekend hours up to a week maximum of 24 hours a week
• Must also be able to work a flexible schedule
• This position does involve some heavy lifting and physical activity
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Other marketing/promotional dept. duties as assigned by the Promotions Manager
Applicants should be enthusiastic, bright, energetic people to represent the radio station at various promotional events.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs and/or ladders; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Valid state driver's license and ability to operate a motor vehicle required -
Administrative Support Workers This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.