EntercomNew Orleans, LA
This was removed by the employer on 1/31/2020 7:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Street Team Category
Search for Promotions Assistant jobs in New Orleans-LA
Search all Promotions Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Promotions Assistant? Entercom New Orleans music stations, B97, Magic 101.9, Bayou 95.7 and Hot 92.9 are looking for professional outgoing, extremely reliable, hardworking and creative individuals to join our team of part-time Promotions Assistants/Brand Ambassadors. Brand Ambassadors represent stations in a positive manner at public appearances across New Orleans, including station appearances, concerts, festivals, community events, and pop-up events and interact in an en gaging manner with our listeners and customers. Ambassadors are responsible for all marketing and promotional aspects of on-site events, prizes, contests, winners, including set up and breakdown of promotional displays. The preferred candidate will have excellent people and customer service skills are a MUST. Some other clerical duties as needed. Hours are based on station needs and vary from 0-15 hours/week, mostly weekends and including nights and holidays.
• Engage with listeners and clients at station appearances to build energy and excitement
• Prepare equipment and materials for station events, including packing banners, entry forms, prizes and broadcast equipment
• Set up and breakdown of event materials necessary for each event, including tables, tent, banners, etc.
• Oversee event contesting including making sure that station is in compliance with contest rules and FCC contesting regulations
• Take initiative in solving issues that arise at events
• Make suggestions for ways to enhance events and station activities
• Photograph events and submit post-event recaps
• Drive station vehicles to and from appearances and events
Other duties as directed
• Must be energetic with a can-do attitude
• Must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license and personal car insurance
• Must have proven clean driving record
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must have ability to lift equipment in excess of 40 pounds
• Must have flexibility to work different shifts including nights and especially weekends.
Administrative Support Workers This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.