EntercomLas Vegas, NV
Part Time Job
Entercom Las Vegas is looking for a Part Time Promotions Assistant and Receptionist! We need someone to help primarily in office with all things events and promotions at Entercom Las Vegas. We are home to THE GREATEST radio stations in all of Las Vegas. They are; Mix 94.1, 98.5 KLUC, X107.5, Q 100.5, News Talk 840 KXNT and CBS Sports Radio 1140am!
Must be energetic, detail oriented, not afraid to talk to other people, upbeat, etc! Able to maintain their composure around bands and artists. Must be cool with working a weeknight or weekend every so often as well.
Person should know what the internet is and how to work a computer and the Microsoft Office programs that reside on them. Familiar with social media and how to do basic social posts and all platforms. Not afraid to get their hands dirty, literally and figuratively.
Must be able to jump in and help out at the front desk to cover shifts, lunch breaks or when need be.
• • • Valid driver license with an excellent driving record is required.
• Prepares contest/compliance paperwork including but not limited to: Prize Provider Agreements, Inventory Sheets, Label Contest Agreements, Contest Rules and Material Terms for each contest.
• Manages all aspects of promotions though PromoSuite including entering contests, prizes and scheduling contests for in-studio giveaways
• Communicates weekly prize and contest information to programming and promotions staff
• Writes on-air contest copy and administrates contest execution through PromoSuite.
• Gathers promotional recap elements for clients. (Airchecks, Social posts and Screenshots)
• Create social posts for contest posts, remote posts and event posts
• Writes Weekly E-Blasts Weekend and Weeklong Contests.
• Handles listener inquiries: returns phone calls and emails pertaining to contest questions
• Tracks down missing prizes for contests and keeps track of prizes not in-house
• Calls winners when prizes are ready for pick up
• Works with Director of Marketing & Promotions to plan out Day of Events schedule for non-station exclusive events
• Coordinates and implements promotions at remotes, appearances, van hits
• Attends Station events and supervises when needed
• Putting together remote/event prize bins
• Ensure station vehicles and equipment are kept clean
• • Helping execute artists' appearances in our performance studio.
• Other duties as assigned by the Promotions Coordinator and Director of Marketing & Promotions
• Greet clients and visitors in a professional manner
• Always maintain positive attitude and provide a great customer service experience
• Answer phones and route calls to the proper personnel or take messages when required
• Provide callers with information, such as the address, directions to the Station's location, fax numbers, website information and other related information.
• Receive and distribute incoming mail/overnight packages; post out-going mail
• Assist with listener inquiries, pulling prizes, calling winners and helping to manage prize closet inventory reports
• Keep prizes upfront organized and insure none are lost or stolen
• Complete assigned affidavits in a timely manner
• Update digital folders of prize contests when need be
• Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
• • While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, use hands, and reach with hands/ arms. May occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Job requires a majority of the work day to be outside and interact with listeners.
Administrative Support Workers