Part Time Job
Part-Time Promotions Assistant
Entercom-Gainesville is looking for professional outgoing, extremely reliable, hardworking and creative individuals to join our promotions team, ready to bring the fun during events and activations. Excellent people and customer service skills are a MUST. Applicants should be ready to shine, enthusiastic, quick thinking, able to trouble shoot and quickly adapt to situations as they arise. Responsibilities include working on location at radio station events, live broadcasts, concerts and client events, interacting with listeners and some clerical duties possible. Ideal candidate is energetic, efficient and capable of multi-tasking in a lively fast paced environment. Flexible hours include all day parts, weekends, and holidays. Some lifting involved. Hours are based on station needs and vary from 0-20 hours/week.
• Entercom employees must be 18 years of age with a valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
• Outgoing and engaging personalities are highly valued.
• Knowledge in social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram is strongly encouraged.
• Must be capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
• Be punctual, professional, and courteous.
• Team-first mentality with self-starting ability, takes initiative, able to work without supervision and has excellent written/verbal communication skills.
• Ideal candidate is expected to bring a positive attitude and may be required to assist in the day-to-day operations of the station.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes days/evenings/nights/weekends/holidays.
Administrative Support Workers