Part Time Job
Part-time Promotion Coordinator (DC)
Entercom DC is seeking a Part-time Promotion Coordinator for it's cluster of stations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Works on various projects to assist the Marketing and Promotions Director in the Promotions office
• Works on a number of assignments from the Digital Director.
• Writes broadcast and online copy
• Sends email blasts and other communications to listeners and partners.
• Curates the Newsletter Database
• Assists with logistics and execution of over 500 events a year
• Schedules and orders commercials for broadcasts
• Maintains and tracks all in-house prizing.
• Creates power points and other activations for Street Team Appearances
• Creates proposals for station prizes i.e. movie screenings, loyal listener program prizes, some concerts and on air prizing.
• Provides Operational Support to the Promotions Department
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs and/or ladders; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Valid state driver's license and ability to operate a motor vehicle required.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Must be an ambitious, energetic and proactive self-starter who possesses excellent organizational and logistical skills with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment. Position requires excellent written and verbal communications skills. Advanced skills in Google Suite and Microsoft Office, plus general knowledge of social networking platforms preferred. Ability to create documents that are exciting and visually pleasing. Valid driver's license and excellent driving record required. Must be available office hours Monday – Friday. Flexibility with college schedules will be considered.
Administrative Support Workers