Part Time Job
Promotion Assistant PT (Q1 2019)
Entercom Pittsburgh is looking for energetic, part-time promotion assistants to represent our four radio stations at events, concerts and client locations. We're looking for applicants who love interacting with people and are able to engage them when the stations are on location. Applicants must be able to follow direction, but think on their feet. Event set-up is required including tent and remote set-up as needed. The position is casual and hours vary per week. If you're looking for a foot in the door to the radio industry and have an outgoing personality this is a great opportunity for you!
Experience preferred but not required.
• Candidate must be a proven team player with customer focus
• Able to take initiative
• Bring a positive attitude to the work place: be cheerful, cooperative and productive
• Perform other such duties as may be required
• Must be professional
• Must be able to have a flexible schedule (days, evenings, weekends)
• Must have a valid driver's license (for at least three years is preferred)
• Must be 21 years of age to operate a company vehicle
• Must be able to do some heavy lifting
All applicants must apply online at our website.
Administrative Support Workers