EntercomSan Francisco, CA
Part Time Job
PT Promotion Asst (KCBS-AM/Alice Radio)
Are you energetic, outgoing, enjoy meeting new and interesting people and most of all love music? Become a member of the Alice Radio Promotion Team! The Alice Radio Promotion and Marketing Department is seeking creative, resourceful, and friendly people to join our team to help further our goal of extending the Alice brand into Bay Area communities through event marketing as well as station signature events such as Alice in Winterland. Promotion Assistants are needed to provide on-site event support and should be able to work independently. The ideal candidate is energetic, efficient and attentive to detail. Promotions assistants will also participate in station events for our sister station KCBS All News 740 AM and 106.9 FM.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Execute successful promotional events by interacting with listeners, positively promoting the station, as well as encouraging listeners to participate in current contest(s).
• Maintain a high level of standard by conducting yourself in a positive manner
• Proactively assist managerial staff, clients, and co-workers at station events
• Manage and maintain station merchandise and event gear in an organized manner
• Communicate effectively with direct-report
• Keep and update vehicle logs
• Distribute promotional items at the events as assigned
• Drive promotional vehicle to and from station events
• Set up and break down of promotional equipment at events
• Knowledge of Alice music/artists helpful but not required
• Knowledge of Alice features and talent helpful but not required
• Must follow direction accurately, yet be able to work independently
• Must be available on weekends, evenings and some holidays.
Hours are flexible; they will vary from week to week depending on the schedule of the Promotion Department, and will be primarily on weekends/evenings. This is a great job for college students or for those with weekend availability!
Administrative Support Workers