Full Time Job
Project Manager - Contract To Hire
Entercom is seeking a self-motivated and passionate Project Manager that will manage digital streaming, video and ad technology project plans for the Radio.com website, mobile app and 100 news, sports & music sites. This Project Manager will coordinate between business and technology teams and serve as the primary point of contact for multiple internal stakeholders, third-party vendors and partners.
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for coordinating and orchestrating the planning, execution, delivery, and rollout of video, streaming and ad technology solutions. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience with managing deliverables, timelines, and expectations for technology projects.
This opportunity can sit in our Denver or New York offices.
• Coordinate with stakeholders and managers from multiple departments including advertising, sales, product, engineering, and marketing as well as with third-party vendors and partners to prioritize, plan and execute technology solutions that will meet revenue and product goals
• Work with stakeholders and venues to determine and document deliverables, implementation plans, risks and release schedules
• Ensure that project scope and objectives are well defined and technically feasible and facilitate problem-solving and mitigation discussions to address risks
• Manage project status through a tracking system while following project management principles and collaborating on an evolving system of project governance
• Help with day-to-day task management to ensure teams are working and communicating efficiently
• Manage and communicate expectations and status to internal stakeholders and third-party vendors and partners
• Monitor, escalate, and communicate project risks and roadblocks and proactively manage the downstream impact of issues and delays
• Help to guide third-party vendors and partners towards decisions that achieve business objectives and optimize value delivery
• Represent the company in project meetings with third-party vendors and partners
• Help identify opportunities to enhance process, operations, and culture
• 2 years of project management experience, directly involved with managing and delivering technology projects
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience interacting with both business and technology individuals
• Proven ability to multi-task and proactively follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and high-priority requests
• Experience with project management tools and approaches for tracking statuses and timelines
• Ability to understand different complex digital solutions at a high level
• Strong leadership skills, and the ability to manage partner relationships
• Proven strong problem-solving skills are a necessity
• Experience working with technology teams in an agile environment is a plus
• PMP Certification is preferred