Part Time Job
Part-Time Producer (WZGC)
Entercom Atlanta is looking for talented individuals to join our staff. Previous experience running a studio board, editing play-by-play highlights and interviews using a digital editing program such as Adobe Audition or Pro Tools is required. This is a critical role in the on-air execution of the station. Must be detail-orientated person available to work evenings, overnights, weekends, vacation fill-in and holidays.
• Aid show hosts with topic development and provide necessary means in which to advance topics.
• Run the audio-board during shows.
• Work with analog/digital editing equipment.
• Call screening during the show.
• Knowledge of local and national sporting news and events.
• Work with all departments of the radio station with an understanding of how they relate to the show.
• Editing and creating content.
• Digital podcasting.
• Digital writing.
• Originate ideas for topics
• Some college and prior radio experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written skills a must.
• Ability to use MS Word, Outlook Mail, ProTools, Adobe Edit and Audio Vault.
• Familiar with digital audio editing techniques and basic technical standards including level noise and clarity of sound.
• Must demonstrate a high degree of time management and organizational skills.
• Must be able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure and stress.
• In-depth knowledge of research, marketing, and competitive environments necessary.