Producer - AM
Part Time Job
Producer (Part-Time) - WSCR-AM
On call fill-in as needed for various shifts Monday thru Sunday.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE BUT WILL NOT BE LIMITED TO:
• Aid show hosts with topic development and provide necessary means in which to advance topics.
• Run the audio-board during shows.
• Work with analog/digital editing equipment.
• Call screening during the show.
• Knowledge of local and national sporting news and events.
• Work with all departments of the radio station with an understanding of how they relate to the show.
• Editing and creating content.
• Digital podcasting.
• Digital writing.
• Originate ideas for topics.
• Some college and prior radio experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written skills a must.
• Ability to use MS Word, Outlook Mail, ProTools, Adobe Edit and Audio Vault.
• Familiar with digital audio editing techniques and basic technical standards including level noise and clarity of sound.
• Must demonstrate a high degree of time management and organizational skills.
• Must be able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure and stress.
• In-depth knowledge of research, marketing, and competitive environments necessary.