Part-Time Payroll / HR Manager
Part Time Job
Part-time Payroll/HR Manager (Atlanta)
Entercom Atlanta has an immediate opening for a Part-time Payroll/HR Manager with an emphasis on employee relations. Includes full cycle employee process from job posting on applicant tracking system to payroll, plus EEO administration and compliance.
• Serve as first-level point of contact for employees with inquiries and adapt to evolving responsibilities.
• Resolve Employee matters at all levels through consultation, coaching, including policy interpretations, conducting investigations.
• Manage applicant tracking system (Avature) from job requisition to hire, including EEO and corporate policy compliance.
• Conduct new hire orientations/on-boarding, compliance paperwork.
• Upload payroll (Ultipro)to include research and discrepancy resolution.
• Oversee PTO program and compliance.
• Liaison for benefits administration including annual open enrollment, COBRA, administering FMLA and leave of absence.
• Maintain personnel files.
• Initiate and track Worker's Compensation Claims.
• Manage terminations and exit interviews.
• 3-5 years as an HR professional with experience in employee relations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and time management skills.
• A problem solver who takes charge and is able to generate solutions.
• Must be self-motivated and work well in a team environment.
• Experience in MS office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (Avature a plus).
• Familiarity with benefits management and E-Verify employment eligibility.
• Prior experience managing payroll actions.
• Coachable and open to feedback.
• Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• 4 Year degree in HR, Business Administration.
• Media or broadcast industry experience.
• Working knowledge of Avature, Ultipro.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is the #1 creator of live, original local audio content in the U.S and the unrivaled leader in local radio sports and news. Home to the nation's most influential collection of podcasts, digital and broadcast content, and premium live experiences, Entercom engages over 170 million consumers each month. Available on every device in every major U.S. market, the company delivers the industry's most compelling live and on-demand content and experiences from voices and influencers its communities trust and love. Entercom's robust portfolio of assets and integrated solutions offer advertisers today's most engaged audiences through targeted reach, brand amplification and local activation-all at national scale. Learn more at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers