Part-Time Traffic Assistant
Part Time Job
Entercom Seattle is seeking someone to fill the role of part-time Traffic Assistant to provide backup and support to all stations in our Seattle market. (We promise, you will never be bored.) This position requires strong organizational skills, accuracy, dependability, multi-tasking, and attention to detail with exceptional communications skills.
Is this you?
• We are looking for someone who can develop and maintain a professional relationship with all departments to enhance internal communications
• Work closely with Account Executives and clients to ensure that the copy meets client instructions and contract schedules
• Ensure that all programs, commercials and public affairs materials are aired in accordance with Federal Communications Commission regulations and Entercom's policies
• Coordinates endorsements, sponsorships, and ''live reads'' with talent, Program Directors and Production.
• Cross train with traffic personnel on all department duties and assist as backup when needed.
What we offer:
• An energetic work environment that is fast-paced
• Fun and exciting formats that include live dynamic personality-driven radio
• Work closely with a staff of highly talented individuals.
• A company that invests in emerging software & technology….allowing our employees access to the best products & services to accomplish their job
Prior radio experience and knowledge of the WideOrbit Traffic System, or similar system, is required.
Administrative Support Workers