Part-Time Street Team
Part Time Job
Entercom Boston is seeking energetic, self-motivated, college students or graduates to execute promotional events, broadcasts, and concerts while representing three of our radio stations (WEEI 93.7, WAAF 107.3, and Magic 106.7). This is a part-time position with varying hours (as needed for events) and on call depending on events and needs.
This is a great place to get started in media, media relations, marketing, promotional events, client event series, and more!
We are looking for team members who are positive, energetic, reliable, responsible, mature, and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, all while smiling and having contagious fun. Applicants must have a flexible work schedule (availability during weeknights and weekends are preferred). Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: interacting with listeners, sound and equipment setup, and providing a overall appearance of the station in public.
• Must be 18 with a valid driver's license (good driving record preferred)
• Must provide own transportation to/from Entercom for events
• Must possess an outgoing and positive attitude
• Must be reliable
• Must have a flexible schedule (college classes can be worked around)
• Must be comfortable in crowds and public speaking
• Must be personable and willing to engage with listeners at promotions
• Must be a great team player and have solid problem-solving abilities
• Must have the ability to lift 50lbs or more
• Good conversation skills
• Willing to work with late notice
• Customer Service experience
• Photography background
• Social Media experience
This is an excellent opportunity to start in a career or marketing, promotions, or public relations. It's also a great bridge to network with clients for future job opportunities. If you meet the above requirements, please click ''apply for this position, create an account with Entercom Careers, and send us your resume.
It is the continuing policy of Entercom Communications Corp. to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Administrative Support Workers