Part-Time On-Air Personality - FM
This was removed by the employer on 5/10/2021 10:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Part-Time On-Air Personality - FM jobs in Boston-MA
Search all Part-Time On-Air Personality - FM postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Part-Time On-Air Personality - FM? WEEI-FM is looking for part-time On-Air Personalities. We're looking for a superstar talent with a winning attitude and a proven track record. Are you hard working, focused, and driven to win? We want to talk with you!
Performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
• Preparing and researching for broadcast.
• Protecting the Station's FCC license.
• Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the airshift.
• Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
• Operating the control board; production work.
• Personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
• Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills.
• Must have solid production skills with a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems such as Wide Orbit and NewsBoss.
• Knowledge of the format and the audience is required.
• Excellent on-air voice with a demonstrated track record required.
• Two or more years of on-air broadcast experience is required.
A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.''
Professionals This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.