Paid Intern - Radio
This was removed by the employer on 6/10/2019 12:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Paid Intern - Radio jobs in Denver-CO
Search all Paid Intern - Radio postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Paid Intern - Radio? Entercom Denver has paid internship opportunities within its five radio brands – Alice 105.9 (KALC-FM), 99.5 The Mountain (KQMT-FM), KS 107.5 (KQKS), EZ 1430 (KEZW-AM), and COMEDY 103.1 (KQKS HD-2).
The Entercom Internship Program provides behind-the-scenes and FOH experiences in radio Marketing & Promotions. Ideal candidates should be able to respond well in a fast-moving environment, and provide accurate and timely recaps on multiple project meetings, brainstorms and weekly department meetings. Candidates should also be available to work occasional nights and weekends, in regards to brand events. An overall intern project will be developed each semester.
Applicants should be eager to ideate, evolve street team marketing tactics, be well-versed on Social Media and trends, and have the ability to engage with a wide-variety of people and backgrounds.
• Must be currently attending an accredited college
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be professional and team player with a customer focus
• Proficiency on social media (FB, TW, IG)
• (v)blogging, video editing, photography experience a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) is a plus.
Administrative Support Workers This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.