Paid Intern - Digital Advertising
Part Time Paid Internship
As an intern, you will assist the Digital Project Manager and help sell, execute and analyze integrated digital advertising campagins.
The Digital Advertising Intern will gain experience and practice skills including:
• Generating detailed audience and impression estimates for sales presentations
• Assisting in the trafficking of campaigns across multiple digital advertising platforms, including digital audio, video, social media, email, targeted display, SEM and SEO
• Compiling advertising campaign performance reports using digital reporting dashboards
• Working in a fast-paced environment with a close team of Project Managers
• Participating in advertising sales, execution and design meetings
Internships are available year-round and are 12-15 hours per week (specific days and times agreed upon in advance). All interns must be enrolled in a college or university and be in at least their sophomore year. INTERNS ARE PAID POSITIONS. Entercom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Administrative Support Workers