On Air Talent WNSH
EntercomNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/25/2020 11:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for On Air Talent WNSH jobs in New York-NY
Search all On Air Talent WNSH postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an On Air Talent WNSH?
Part Time Job
On Air Talent (Part Time) WNSH
NASH FM 94.7 – New York's Country Station is seeking experienced on-air talent to join our PT/weekend line-up. We are looking for on-air talent passionate about Country music and the lifestyle; talent that can entertain both on and off the air. You must have strong announcing skills, familiarity with broadcast equipment and the ability to work well in a team environment. Solid show prep, ability to deliver content creatively and concisely and a strong social media presence is a must.
include; the performance of live broadcasts that are entertaining and innovative, monitoring the music and commercial logs for the air shift, ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly, operating the control board, production work and personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts. Please only apply if you can demonstrate both on air and digital content / social media skills.
• Strong on-air background, organizational and communication skills
• Must have X years on air experience
• Knowledge of the format and the demographic/audience
• Proficient and active user of social media platforms like- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
• Abides by station and company policies and procedures and FCC guidelines
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays
• Demo/air check must accompany resume to be considered