On Air Talent Kzpt 99.7 The Point
EntercomKansas City, KS
Part Time Job
On Air Talent (Part Time) KZPT 99.7 The Point
99.7 The Point is seeking experienced on-air talent to join our PT/weekend line-up. We are looking for on-air talent passionate about contemporary music and the lifestyle; talent that can entertain both on and off the air. You must have strong announcing skills, familiarity with broadcast equipment and the ability to work well in a team environment. Solid show prep, ability to deliver content creatively and concisely and a strong social media presence is a must.
include: the performance of live broadcasts that are entertaining and innovative, monitoring the music and commercial logs for the air shift, ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly, operating the control board, production work and personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts. Please only apply if you can demonstrate both on air and digital content / social media skills.
• Strong on-air background, organizational and communication skills
• Must have 3 years on air experience including live and voice-tracked performances
• Knowledge of the format and the demographic/audience
• Proficient and active user of social media platforms like- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
• Abides by station and company policies and procedures and FCC guidelines
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays
• Demo/air check must accompany application to be considered