News Production Assistant
EntercomLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Prepare audio for air.
• Set up and monitor live shots.
• Answer telephones and handle listener questions.
• Help maintain station's social media presence.
• Conduct beat checks and follow up on news tips.
• Provide general assistance to the news staff, particularly during breaking news coverage.
Radio production and/or journalism background strongly preferred. Must be able to prioritize, handle deadline pressure, type 45 words a minute. Must be computer literate. Prior experience with digital audio editing required. Must be available to work all hours, overnights, and weekends and be amenable to changes in work schedule.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Administrative Support Workers