News & Traffic Reporter
Part Time Job
News & Traffic Reporter - Part Time
Entercom's Denver Radio Cluster is looking for a talented, tech-savvy news and traffic anchor/reporter with a positive attitude and impressive work ethic to join an elite team of broadcasters. You must be a great writer, have a compelling on-air delivery, be a proficient information gatherer – using a variety of sources – and be comfortable with audio and video editing equipment and programs. You will be expected to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. You will be expected to actively participate on various social media channels and contribute content to the station websites.
• Voicing Traffic reports on Entercom stations to air on broadcast and digital platforms.
• Gathering, writing, recording, editing and delivering Traffic reports as outlined by Entercom Communications
• Providing live reads of sponsors within designated reports by the company including logging commercials and discrepancies
• Making station appearances as required.
• Other duties as required by management.
You must be dependable, self-motivated and agreeable to a flexible work schedule, which may include early mornings and afternoons. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, and candidates must be able to take a detail oriented approach to work while meeting tight deadlines. You must have experience reporting traffic. This is not a job for a beginner. Experience in the Denver market is a plus.
Minimum 2 years News and/or Traffic reporting for broadcast media. Must be computer literate, have excellent writing and presentation skills. Knowledge of the broadcast area geography is essential; 4 year degree preferred